PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airblue down near Islamabad
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2010, 13:06
saeedkhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
islanabad crash

Here i would like to put some thing very straight for the record that pervaiz iqbal the captain had been in islamabad since we all started flying .the way things work is usually hush hush. I had asked this question on one of the forum that ,would the EGPWS work in case of radar jamming or since the bus is fly by wire all the systems work computer in case of a total jamming would the control function.Secondly we all know as professional pilots that he should nor be there where he was so what made him go there was it am armed intrusion or it a sabotage or simply the radar guidance those of u who have flown in Pakistan would bare with me it is always a very difficult approach in isb reason the area is so restricted because of prohibited areas very little one can do i do agree at the same time the procedure or the airman ship is in doubt get out from there as for his training for mr mekel he was trained by the pia flying academy no offence for any, the circling man . is easy to execute in the bus then any ac i have flown by th e way mr mekel ihave also flown for the last 43 years BY THE GRACE OF GOD an all the airplane pia as well the bus most modern the point to emphasis is not the ac but the simplicity of the procedures and the evolution of the aviation toward the user friendly concept