PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airblue down near Islamabad
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 20:34
Lonewolf_50

Received 415 Likes on 258 Posts
saeedkahn

I think I have been able to analyze your post, and ask you if this is how the basic meaning of your observations are organized. I expect that English is not your first language. Appreciate your putting the effort in with an incident of this gravity.

If I have misunderstood where your thoughts/observations break down, please let me know. If your post was a response to a particular writer, it helps to identify that post, or poster, so we know what you are responding to, other than the general discussion about the incident in Islamabad.

It is very disheartening to say the u have been an active contributor to this forum

since the crash all kind of speculation on baseless hypothesis
Respectfully, a good deal of the discussion, and some speculation in this discussion, have not been grounded in "baseless" hypothesis. A good deal of it has been based on the fact of the crash, the location of the crash, the approach in use, and what seems to be, based on the approach in use, how most crews would try to bring the plane to safe landing. It was noted early in the discussion that other flights in the same rough time frame diverted elsewhere, but that doesn't close the book on the approach. Weather changes and vis/holes move.
would u please have patience to hear the investigation report,u have been very bitter about in the last few posts as the dead man never defends mr intelligent
It has been pointed out that the investigation report may never become public, though we are all hopefull that the CAA in Pakistan will share as much information as they can based on the black box information. Other crews and airlines who fly into that airport will have an operational and safety interest in what were contributing factors.
i suggest u first find out what the ac was doing there prevails] has huge experience in flying the northern areas and he knew the area at the palm of his hand
And I had to call for the "gear!" loudly three times when the check pilot had the controls once, to save us both a gear up landing, a man who knew his aircraft and airfield well. Each flight, each approach, each landing, is an event that cares not how much time you or I have in type, model, or airfield. Each approach can become an accident if we make an error we should not.
hi professional capability is beyond doubt now coming down to u r next question:
See above.
how do u assume that he was new on the type and did not know how to fly tis ac
Who was this question for?
please put u self in his position and ask u self would u go on a heading of 334 or 340 else the radar asks u the circle to land is an exercise done executed in a low vis staying within 1.8 miles
Most of us reading this thread have.
so please answer why would a captain do eight miles and his experience on the bus had been for the last 2,5 years
This question concerns all of us.
please update i will come on this forum in due course and this is my actual name i will not hide my identity.
See you again on the forum soon, I hope.

Last edited by Lonewolf_50; 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:55.