PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airblue down near Islamabad
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2010, 17:17
saeedkhan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Circle To Land At 12 Rwy

It is very disheartening to say the u have been an active contributor to this forum since the crash all kind of speculation on baseless hypothesis would u please have patience to hear the investigation report,u have been very bitter about in the last few posts as the dead man never defends mr intelligent i suggest u first find out what the ac was doing there prevails] has huge experience in flying the northern areas and he knew the area at the palm of his hand hi professional capability is beyond doubt now coming down to u r next question how do u assume that he was new on the type and did not know how to fly tis ac please put u self in his position and ask u self would u go on a heading of 334 or 340 else the radar asks u the circle to land is an exercise done executed in a low vis . staying within 1.8 miles so please answer why would a captain do eight miles and his experience on the bus had been for the last 2,5 years please update i will come on this forum in due course and this is my actual name i will not hide my identity.