Thread: EasyJet cuts
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2010, 12:55
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Devil

how anal can you get???

Brown Sugar Norven Munky’s Weblog

Just because Easyjet wants to look chavvy and illiterate it doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow it blindly.
Sorry to dissapoint you but that's what the airline is actually called. Its known as 'branding'. Bit like 'Toys capital R back to front Us'

The poor beggar was only trying to ask for information, how else do you suppose they get it, with or without your awful greengrocer's apostrophes?

Well sum of us hoo rite bitz 4 paypas an magazeenz for munee, do stuf corled 'research' see below.
n.
1. Scholarly or scientific investigation or inquiry. See Synonyms at inquiry.
2. Close, careful study.
v. re·searched, re·search·ing, re·search·es
v.intr.
To engage in or perform research.
v.tr.
1. To study (something) thoroughly so as to present in a detailed, accurate manner

I found the wiki link I put in my above post in a few seconds through a search engine called 'Google'. Google
There's also this forum he may not be aware of
http://www.pprune.org/
Apparently on the first page you can see

ATC section
A place where pilots may enter the 'lions den' that is Air Traffic Control in complete safety and find out the answers to all those obscure topics which you always wanted to know the answer to but were afraid to ask.

Airlines Airports and Routes
Topics about airports, routes and airline business.

Passengers & SLF (self loading freight)
If you are regularly a passenger on any airline then why not post your views or questions here? Many of us pilots like to know exactly what you think of us, the job, the airline or anything that you think we should hear about.

Now I'm betting a quick look inside the PPrune forum and that wiki link may well help him, if he's that interested. His posting history seems to indicate that he isn't.