PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC
Thread: MCC
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2010, 21:38
Midlife Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MCC

Hi all,

I'm currently looking through various MCC and combined MCC/JOC courses available and would appreciate anybodys recent experiences with the following FTOs. CTC, CAE, OAT and FTE.

For this challenge I am interested in the quality of training and any additional advantages one may have over any other. The cost of each course is not what I wish to base my choice on, however I know that some will argue that one MCC is as good as another on your licence.

At present I know this, CTC no longer place it's modular MCC entrants in their hold pool due to its ever increasing numbers, CAE provide the Ryan Air Approved course in a B737-800 and OAT, who use a B737-400 offer extra JOC training if requested, at a cost of course.

I am trying to place myself in the best possible position for when things hopefully pick up. I do not expect or assume that I will be successful at getting to where I want to be, but I intend trying my hardest nevertheless, as are many others.

I look forward to seeing what people think and thanks for the advice in advance.