PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Airtex/Skymaster AOC suspended
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2010, 01:10
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guys at Airtex are no worse and probably better than a lot of operators.
This is something that my personal experience can attest to. I have flown with some dodgy operators (Primary flight instruments that may as well have been painted on, 'can you fly this single engine ****box 120nm over a remote area on one magneto to maintence so they can fix it) and I have never been pressured/tempted/asked/coerrced to do anything that wasn't happy with.

DS has his ways about him, but I always found him to be a straight shooter and IMHO, is undeserving of this.

Tiger19, you should have your own pyschic style TV show, seeing as how you can reach out across cyber space and make sweeping statements that make claims about my experiences.

RATsoreA, if you tried to bring an accident waiting to happen 10 years ago mate to the attention of CASA, you would known what balls it took to risk ending your own career so you could sleep at night with a clear conscience.
I have left a poor operator after voicing my concerns, where they then drove a (turbine) aircraft into a hill, fortunatly, empty at the time except for the pilot. And I sleep like a drunk baby at night, thank you.