PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So, just passengers eh ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2010, 00:00
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Angry

Coopz67 I'm going to presume that you are not a Troll. What you have said has been said a thousand times before. When I worked in telecommunications and IT for 27 years, guess what? I met one or two unpleasant people in amongst the life long friends. Now I'm in a new line of work and, guess what? It's the same again!

Remarkable eh? It's almost like people the world over function in a similar way, isn't it?

Frankly, in this forum, we have enough people blowing off and may I ask you to reconsider before giving us more of the same. Why? Because you contributed nothing to this forum. You told us that you didn't like lots of people that you haven't met (and who says they'd like you?) and that you know what a PTU is and have the knowledge to know if the flaps are being run 30 seconds later than the PiC's SOP.

Pur-leeese.
But the most worrying aspect of all is the goddamn politics on Pprune.
If you don't like the politics then get out, or are you trapped in here? We are all guests on this site and if you don't like the way the site is run or the kind of people that post in it - then you know what to do!