PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The old SE V Twin:-)
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2010, 06:23
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yep 'jaba' this thread is dedicated so hopefully will be a great thread. Often I/we have been accused of hijacking a thread but not this time only the Mods will slam it shut (which i suspect they will anyway)
I've seen 'Forkies' Vid, he'smy hero !
Having a B200 as the Min would be nice but we don't live in a fairytale world, besides it's not just the airframe that needs to be capable a lot of twin drivers have killed themselves with one shut down whilst flying low lvl in IMC.

Hey 'Mav' I see the bible is also leather bound like quality Jepps, good one, a 'must have'

I had a 15 yr old kid in the cockpit today (yes I have a working with kiddies pass) as a work experience pax. Few make it there as ya gotta know someone who knows someone who knows someone !!! This kid is nuts about flying!! He already has around 50 hrs on those funny planes (Techno-crap thingies?) & can he fly! He's as good as any of the line pilots at holding a heading & Alt in IMC that I've seen! He mentioned do many fly SE IFR so hence this thread was kind of born from his curiosity about 'what-if' in a SE so here we are trying to answer even someone that is new to the flying game:-) Hopefully I have saved at least one!

Wmk2