PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is EK aviation's BP?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2010, 14:42
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I put it to you Mr Roo that you interviewed around 18 months ago (at just about the only Airline that was doing so at the time) for a DEC position.

Perhaps you passed (I'm not sure, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now), but due to the recruitment freeze and subsequent policy to not accept DEC's any more, I reckon you were later offered a position as F/O.

Clearly being the highly experienced chap you are, you turned this down, and turned your attention to being bitter and twisted towards a company which (IN YOUR OWN WORDS) you know very little about and have only heard about third hand!!

If you were soooo clued up (as someone else suggested), why bother coming for interview in the first place????

My feeling is though that you failed outright, but I guess we will never know.... Unless of course you wish to admit your interview date, go on what have you got to lose? You would never want to work here in a million years right?

You say in one breath that you're not interested in making/accepting personal attacks...... However the blatant slagging off of the guys and girls in recruitment, as well as lying about what was said is both slanderous and pointless, and shows exactly the type of character you truly are.

Looks like we dodged the bullet on this one!!