PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Aviation Academy (Merged 2010)
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2010, 17:46
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not wort the cost!! I was in the same situation as you, only a year or two ago. I know that at your age you wonīt listen to anyone. I thought all the guys here were nuts and that I was the king of the world. But believe me how much Iīve learned from the guys at pprune in only a year. Iīve just turned 18 and I am begining to understand more and more about the economical climate and how much money we actually are prepared to borrow. You should relax for now and focus on your grades. Maybe if you have time and money, get a PPL or Gliding. When you finish school you should consider your options, modular is much cheaper, it gives you more ability to control time and things like that. Integrated isnīt in anyway better and Oxford students doesnīt get hired at all, at this time. Oxford is only a good name that are world champions on promoting themselves. Itīs a load of crap! Donīt go integrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope that you will listen to me since I am very young and I was 10 times worse than you.

People here have years of experience and they know what they are talking about! So do like me and grabb all advice you can get from them, and good luck