PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines hiring First Officers
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2010, 17:00
crisp2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winwith beware!

you only need a highschool degree...Im going there next week

I went there a few month back with Winwith for a captain position, delt with a lady called Alpa, pointed out to her I did not have 4000 hours above 27t, she said not to worry...I trusted she knew something I didn't...
Arrived in front of the interview panel, one of the first question asked was to clarify my number of hours above 27T! and then they showed me their printed requirements.
Interview process stopped right there, wasted 4 days away from home, and worse, it looked like I wanted to cheat my way in to THY!

It was not the first blunder from Wynwith, they also messed up flight booking twice!
First time, the lady cancelled the interview after asking me to change my days off realized the flight shedules did not work,
Second time she booked the flight on the wrong day, so I ended up interviewing with THY straight after a 12 hours overnight flight without any rest!
You should really double check on the requirements, and not trust what the agency tells you, unless you just want a free sightseeing trip (IST is a very nice place to visit)

Crisp2