PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oban/Glenforsa News
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2010, 08:53
jaycee46

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top posts Skinny - I think Jock,s right though, it will be over most heads, south of the border anyway.

Anyway - Oban airport in a few words - typical Scottish Local Government infrastructure monumental f*ck up - officials and politicians covering their asses, at our expense, and blaming anybody, and everybody, except themselves for afore mentioned f*ck up - it will never change (until the revolution), so get over it, quit the moaning - which will be putting people off going to Oban, and start using the airfield, before it is turned into an industrial estate, or 'eco town' - the cooncil seems to like to pour our cash down drains in the North Connel area!

Those who can - do something with a cross on a bit of paper at the next local authority elections - those who cannot - hassle Audit Scotland - it will do no good, but may make us feel better, if somebody gets fired!

As for PK, I am really not that bothered, within reason, what he is alleged to have done in the past. His business supplies a product which I need as a pilot - ie fuel - in a place I want to go to - ie Oban airfield - in a courteous manner. You don't need to like the guy as well!