PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY plaza inspections
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2010, 13:12
jackdaniels

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EY plaza inspections

Guys, I would appreciate some help here coz i think I might be missing something... on the 15th of July some flyers were taped in the elevators of Ey staff complex, stating that inspections by ADDC (dont even know what this stands for) "will require brief access in all apartments to ensure that the water and power meters are functioning correctly. We will attempt to carry out the inspections when you are present, but if a time cannot be fixed, notice will be provided of the intended inspection time" fine so be it, but today after my night duty I went back to my flat in the shiny and state-of-the-art etihad plaza and at 10am in the middle of my sleep I woke up because I heard some noises coming from the living room! I almost grab my baseball bat and open the door of my room and find surprisingly 3 individuals that just broke into my flat saying they were carrying out inspections! Uhhhh????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I can manage stress pretty well, I can deal with fatigue, I can work my ass out the whole day but this is wwaaaaaayy over the line… this is a serious breach affecting the privacy of the tenants, proof that once again ey mngnt seems not to care about its own employees who make the company run and fill their greedy pockets!! Not only they cut our housing allowance, not only they change the rules now they break into our homes, with our children, wife and loved ones!!!!