PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - first employers for newby's
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2010, 11:33
magritte1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool To Clinty83

What a bunch of bastard around here! any of you once were a B pilot . We should help each others instead!!!

regarding floats Clinty I wouldn't spend any time with Bushflight at all anyway!too difficult, too many assholes, too isolated and too many dick heads around there!

Sydney seaplanes and Air Withsunday they usually are looking for not less then 200 hours on floats and beaver time would be an advantage.

There is a seaplane operator in Tasmania that usually hire not experienced pilots on 205's on floats.

Cairns seaplanes just hired a pilot 2 weeks ago and I don't think they will until next season but you never know!They have 2 beavers and they are not really that fussy about many hours usually.

Gold coast seaplanes...i don't know if they even operate anymore!

Broome : Bushflight, horizontal waterfalls adventours and Kimberley Extreme are the same Company while Horizontal falls seaplanes adventure tours, they operate two Caravans and those machine required a bit of time on your logbook for insurance purposes.

In general you'll need at least 50 hours on floats to be hired on floats. for piston single engine seaplane such as 206's o 205's.

There is a little Company in Melbourne as well. I think they have got only one aircraft and the owner fly himself for scenic flights around Philip Bay. Worth to try there as well anyway for casual work!!

Good luck my friend. Happy landing and watch your landing gear all the time!!!