PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Air Regulation Qs
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2010, 04:02
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your still an idiot jimmy, especially as you dont know how to make google search thru the documents on these sites!!

ps I am having fun, or cant you tell... and thanks, I still have 35 year until retirement!

I have been an Idiot for a few decades. Did you expect any change Sir? In 1 hr and 3 minutes. Just interacting with you is not going to make me any better.

But before I got my first Indian license, I knew ATS route are classified as F airspace here, and I know my ATS manual says that too.

So why should I google and find incorrect information, and trust that source and be fool enough to go around preaching misinformation, that too in a highly arrogant manner. And not apologise even after realising that I am wrong.

If you are left with 35, I recommend make good use of what you are left and learn something before you return to civilization.

Have a Happy Retirement

PS; Please don't remind me of how idiotic I am, because next few hours or days aren't going to change me remarkably. But thats me, its not true for you, you can change a lot, learning humility is a matter of seconds.