PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - indian class 1 medical nessasary for expats-DGCA
Old 27th Jun 2010, 03:59
jimmygill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are all very well aware of the Indian ability to complicate issues. Your post is further proof. Ever heard of K.I.S?

I didn't enquire what the whole curriculum of the long drawn out Indian licence process was. (What relevance Morse has in this day and age defies logic). Yes I am able to read Morse at 20 WPM, BTW. I stated the expat is not allowed to hold an Indian license, period. You have given me no proof to the contrary.

You stated
1. Expats are not allowed to have Indian Licenses ( I disagreed)
2. Now tell me of one expat who holds a full [sic]* Indian ATPL? There are none.

That there does not exist even a single expat with Indian ATPL is not a proof that they are not allowed to have an Indian ATPL.

Or to make it a bit easier for you. The fact that there is not a single Martian staying in city of New York, doesn't imply that City of New York has any policy against Martians residing in New York.

One way to provide a proof that NY doesn't have any policy against Martians residing in NY, is actually listing all the NY City codes and policies and point towards the absence of any such policy.

Another way is to actually find a Martian legally residing in Manhattan.
Legal presence of a Martian in Manhattan may prove that NY doesn't have any Martians-not-allowed policy.

But Martian's absence cannot be considered a proof of existence of alleged policy.

You say Unicorns exist.
You want me to prove that they don't.
Why don't you just show me a Unicorn and I will believe you?

Show me an Indian policy which states that only Indian nationals are allowed to hold DGCA issued pilot licenses and I will believe you, and I will put an apology in the forum. And trust me, I will start working towards removing that policy.

Over kill in the class room and the books will do very little to reduce the accident rates. Experience will. Experience that cant be learnt in the classroom. Experience that comes from actually doing the job, year in and year out and learning from our mistakes and that of others.
Well thats profound and a bit irrelevant to case in hand, isn't it? But I guess for you a classroom session in logic and reasoning will be of great help. After all a skilled level of reasoning is what distinguishes a buffoon from a baboon.

Remember the Wright Brothers had no planes to get experience before the first fight.