PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New ATCOs
Thread: New ATCOs
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2010, 20:24
IIcyrusII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New ATCOs

Hi, i spend the last days reading the threads here, intresting and entertaining stuff.
I will recive me European ATC student license within this year, with APS/TCL and ACC ratings. I am very intrested in working around the world, both for the experience and also to make more money then my home country can offer .

My question to you more expericned fellas is how common is it for other countries to accept people with only ATCO student licenses?
Any specific countries you can mention who does this would be greatly appreciated .

When it comes to countries who requires more experince than what i can offer at the time beeing, how many years minimum experience is it usually recuired?

When you apply for work around the world i guess all you do is find the employing company for that country and contact them?

Of course my first choices would be to work in Europe or north america, and also UAE if you still can make good money there. But Im also wonderingif there is anyone here who has worked in East asia, for example china or japan? Any chance for Europeans to get work there, and will you make any money there?

best wishes
Cyrus