PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Air Regulation Qs
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 15:42
avalanche007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) Well i have the 2008 revised edition and it says chapter 6 SIGNALS, on pg 55. Also checked out the Rules of Air section, couldnt find it!

check out the 5th chapter what is its name. check the last page of the 5th chapter
you will find cruising levels chart and below that the the statement is made regarding transition between quad and semicircular rule

and you still havent answered my question which i asked you about that situation. that can explain everything, why dont you try it. u have ignored it in this post also and last post as well

2) Well that is what i said, with all due respect, even the author refers the AIP to get his info. So if its mentioned in the AIP as class G, then it is class G. and not class E, coz having a typo is pretty common in the books. I hope you understand this.

i dont really think, and if that would be the case then he would have rectified it. making the typo in all editions seems to be useless.

still u havent answered my question
which all ats routes are there in class f airspace name them, u missed my this question also

3) Well if you have a look at the AIP, and refer the sections, also if you refer the CAR, you will find your answer as to what is dgca interested in.

so in cars is it written that whener dgca asks such question in exam it means for controlled aircrafts only. wow. i never knew that. and if that would be the case and dgca would be favouring only controlled flights then they wont have come up with rules for uncontrolled flights or aerodromes at all

4)Kindly elaborate your point.

what i meant was in aircraft rules 1937 they mention validity of flight plans for controlled and uncontrolled aerodromes and in the question they are mentioning controlled and uncontrolled flights.

so as what you have said that dgca isnt dumb so they might not come up with such a typo at all. so there are high chances that the question might be different and it has been memorized in a different manner. and if you dont believe then you are contradicting yourself here