PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Air Regulation Qs
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 14:18
avalanche007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) u still havent answered the situation which i gave u
that 130 degrees track and 5500 feet
answer that and check your answer than

2) Do you think ATC does not assign flight levels, or it works differently in actual practice and different in theory. Well i am not creating an imaginary scenario out here, just stating a fact. And i have always related theory to make things work in practical life, that is why theory is in place to make the actual thing more understandable.

yes you can take things into practical way but then what the answer is will remain. what ever happens or even if u whack your brains on it.

3) i would be interested to know the name of the book and the page number that you are referring to.

refer air regulations book by wing commander bali chapter rules of air page 55.

4) What do you trust more, your book or the AIP. Or where does the author of your book get his info from, i am sure he doesnt create his own rules.

wel if you sure that he did not create rules on his own then why did he get this thing printed
to make it more simpler name out all the ats routes which are in class f airspace using your aip as reference

5) Yes i am interested in controlled flights, coz thats what i intend to fly, The Airlines, and irrespective of my interest what matters is what is DGCA interested in. It is anybody's guess.

and how do u know that dgca is also thinking the same thing
you intend to fly controlled flights, but then dgca doesnt intends you to do so.
so you see many situations can arise

6) Well i would select 30mins.

no comments on that, that will be your personal choice. but before going for such question i would love to look at the refernce and the exact question. ]
as you said dgca are not so dumb people that they will make rules for aerodromes and they will write flights in the paper

7) My Bad, already edited that part now. Thankyou for this.

you are welcome

8) Well that phrase seems to be causing some confusion, i have now edited that part as well, already explained it previously.

well thats fine. but still i think the rvsm is valid from fl290 to fl410 only however ifr flights are allowed to fly till fl460

this is what i have seen in the rules of the air and in a circular by dgca

would you like to comment??

9) You are welcome, thanks for correcting me too. As they say, you learn everyday

yes absolutely but still there are somethings left which we need to discuss upon