PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bing-bong "This is your captain/flight attendant/whoever..."
Old 22nd Jun 2010, 15:19
Number34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While your comment may be relative to the OP, I don't think it relates to my, or many other comments.

I haven't said that I don't want to listen to the briefings, I said that the briefings don't appear to be suit the objective, and that a rethink is needed.

Is your comment limited to those that fail to listen to the briefing, or do they equally apply to the elderly and the infirm? Frankly I don't want to be on the same aeroplane as with people with your attitude.
Really? We are talking about people not listening to the announcements which led on to some PAX not paying attention to the safety briefing. So I don't see why my comments wouldn't be relative. The first paragraph was directed at you, then the rest was in general, if that clears it up.

Of course I would help the aged and disabled, like any normal human would. But I don't want some suit to get in both my way, and the way of others just because he was to busy reading the newspaper when the briefing was on. If you don't think they deserve a good bollocking, your a kinder man then most.