PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia challenged by AFAP for CR FO pay
Old 18th Jun 2010, 02:37
hunglo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VOz_HR_Sheik, with a name like that you would know that HR does not yet exist in VB/VA. People management is the go. You should also know that the GMFO and MLO (I've corrected the title for you) had no experience on the 777 before VA. The MLO still doesn't…….. Actually having thought about it, you may be correct, the upgrade criterion does reflect their vast experience in the 777!!

Vorsicht, I refer to the individuals representing VIPA at VA rather than the union. My bad for misleading the thread. From my perspective there is little difference as VIPA is them at VA. For those who have access to Virginetics ask the moderators to reinstall the posts on union membership from the VIPA reps that have been modified recently by them. That will give you a different perspective on what they are peddling. Are you paranoid if they really are out to get you? Their motivation for doing so is worth a healthy discussion.

As I read it the recent AFAP newsletter politely said that VIPA had not contributed anything to the log of claims. It’s a bit rich to claim credit for the VA agreement to separate EBAs as both the FAAA and the AFAP gave notice of taking the matter to the FWA. John Borghetti is aware of the morale issues (hence the engagement survey) and probably doesn’t see the point in antagonising his front line staff any further over a point that VA will lose at the FWA. I suppose piggybacking on the FAAA and AFAP is easier than actually doing something. Perhaps you can twitter that?

Like Max I was unaware of the deed. I had I know there was a bottle neck that would halt promotion at all levels I probably wouldn't have joined. I asked a couple of the early starters and they were not told either. Admittedly I didn’t look at the VB EBA to figure out my promotional prospects at VA. Any one got a copy of the PB contract? Who knows what gems that affect my future await discovery there!!