PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forward Slipping a 737-800
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2002, 16:50
WupWupPullUp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dvt - You have a very poor attitude.

1. Just because you created a post, you do not own it. Nor do you have the right to tell people not to reply to the post with whatever spin or retort they wish. Just because it doesn't serve the purpose that you wanted, the fact that it already has 3 pages of replies, means that the rest of us are interested. Sorry, old bean - this board is a discussion forum, not a mechanism for you to get specific answers to your questions.

2. You said "You know what. See ya! ....I'll email my concerns to Boeing.". Well.... erm.... why didn't you? Why the three subsequent replies??! What did Boeing say?

3. Accept others advice/experience. You don't know it all. There seems to be a pattern here. Everyone else is saying "erm... can't see why you'd need to... a professional should go around... not in my SOP.... specifically not authorised in my airline". Yet there's you, who seems to *think* you know better... ask yourself a question!

4. Suggest you take the matter up with your chief pilot. But be prepared for a dressing down.

I sincerely hope none of my family are ever pax in your care...

I bet you're the type who doesn't believe in CRM training, aren't you?