PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The official Soccer World Cup 2010 Thread
Old 11th Jun 2010, 07:59
ByAirMail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now Robert Mugabe is a guest of honor at the soccer world Cup. Sorry seper I can't move on. I saw in the 1980's what he and his 5 Brigade did to the opposition. So we should forget this and his recent killing of his own people in the name of Soccer. We are still hunting down 95 year old Nazi's, but Mugabe is welcome??

FIFA and the select few i.e. Danny Jordaan, Julius Malama ( yes his construction company's are involved) and side kick's is the only winners. With attitudes like yours I am not surprised Nigeria, a very wealthy country is in the state it is and the the world don't trust it's citizens.

Japan today openly admit hosting the World Cup in 2002 was a big mistake. 8 out of the 10 stadiums are losing between $2 to $6 Mil a year, and this is the 2nd largest economy in the world, hosting it during the boom time. And who is picking up the tab??? ... yip the taxpayer!!

This big party you embrace will have a hangover for a looooong time, with the taxpayer suffering it, in a country where 5% pay over 90% of the tax.

So move on to what, more suffering and non service delivery??