PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 604 typed pilots in the UK
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2010, 16:19
clivewatson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keith, on 4th June you grab the interest of those seeking work by reminding them that you are still looking for a 604 Captain. That subsequently changed to an FO position (did you really want a Capatin..I doubt it?)

Two days later you tell us that you have received many PM's and applications, and have interviewed many fine candidates. You tell us it was overwhelming; I wonder how you found the time to continue posting on pprune.

I guessed you worked hard though, because the same day you appear to have made a choice and tell us all that you have arranged a sim check for your favourite candidate. I wish him or her well, but surely it begs the question why you still (in the same post) invite more to apply? Are you a serial advertiser as well as a serial salary announcer?

Another observation. When questioned as to why your previous co-pilot was leaving, you provide us with two completely different reasons. In answer to the suggestion that he may have left to escape you, (sounds reasonable to me) you tell us about his other non aviation related business interests. On another forum posted much earlier, you tell us that "you took a chance on hiring him....but sadly it didn't work out."

Something doesn't add up...not sure what it is though. You have told us a thousand times of your experience, excellence as pilot, how many vacancies you have filled of late, and of course your salary. In view of the fact that I post using my real name, please DO ignore any application I may accidently submit to you if I find myself in the unfortunate position of needing work.