PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Emirates Road Show Dates & Destinations
Old 10th Jun 2010, 11:01
Jetaim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
info on EK

Hello

I just read on one of the national newspaper of my country that Emirates is going to have an information session here.
It was talking about the big hiring plan of pilots and cabin crew.
On the side there was an interviev to an anoninimous pilot of what was once the national carrier now privatised that is thinking of joining.
He say Emirates salary are thebest in the world and the working condition much better then its present actual long haul pilot position ahome and he will became a captain in two to three years in EK.
It seem to me from reading this forum that EK pilots fly 94 hrs per months long haul and night flying to India and back. I have friend there on the Airbus and when I meet him recently after a few years he joined he changed phisionomy.... I almost could not recognize him!! From what I read here I think and what he tell me upgrade should take from five to seven years at least and DEC is just around the corner. This friend of mine also told me the strange story of a friend that cause of house issue quit. I was quite shocked. What I shuold believe?

Last edited by Jetaim; 10th Jun 2010 at 11:31.