PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Command Wages
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2010, 08:58
Worrals in the wilds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m currently conducting research...
So, you are a solicitor? Paralegal? Secretary? Plaintiff? Defendant? You carefully don’t state your occupation or your actual involvement in this ‘case’.
...for supporting evidence in a legal case.
Odd way to conduct research, but I guess anything’s possible these days. Is Wikipedia getting cited as well? EBAs are hardly top secret documents, as per Paul's excellent post.
All airlines of all regions will be relevant and welcome
What’s the case, then? Does it involve all airlines of all regions? Sounds fascinating; I’d love to hear more, although not by PM thanks.
We are interested...
Are you an I or a we?
The thread may be of interested to many professionals trying to decide the best place to further their career.
A totally different point tacked on as a conclusion, complete with its very own incorrect word usage.

It's a very strange post. If you guys are correct and it is an airline flunky trawling for information, said airline really needs to look at its flunky hiring procedures and find people with basic writing and research skills.

By the way. What is quantum income? Is that like quantum physics, dealing with really really small stuff?

Now that's funny...