PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK orders 32 more A380's(Merged)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2010, 08:51
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LR 3,

Mate, where do I begin with destroying the complete crap you just spouted??

For a start, when (in the last decade) was overtime EVER paid at 71 hours???? You and I both know that it was 78, so why blatantly lie? What are you trying to prove??? Yes I know it has changed for the worse, but for F@ck sake at least try to sound a little credible.......

Utilities paid for... ALL GONE???????? Yet again, you are speaking poo!! Until this week, the company paid 21,800 DHS towards utilities (hardly a drop in the ocean). Check your mail box, they have now said that NO ONE will now be billed for the extra as only 11% of households came in over that limit.

Rotating 5 month roster was still there the last time I looked????? So again something else that's hardly ALL GONE.

You have had to pay 10% towards the kids education for at least the last 7 years. So what's your point?? How much of your income tax back home went towards education???

I'm interested to see your other points, who knows, you might actually get one right.......... But if the majority of your posts are anything to go by, I seriously doubt it!!!

I'll say it again for the hard of understanding, or for those with a IQ of 4: By all means bring up points and gripes that are genuine, and that need bringing to the attention of the wider audience..... FATIGUE for one, but for Allah's sake, don't come out with stuff that simply isn't true, or you will run the risk of making us ALL look like TW@T's..... Fortunately, on this occasion, it's only you that looks like one