PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Abu Dhabi Aviation
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2010, 18:54
Pilot135pd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is so amusing!! People with no clue about who I am or where I've been or what I've done are telling me I'm not cut out for this. It's pretty funny how some people are. They even say I'm asking too much and trying to control everything by simply asking questions but THEY are such control freaks that they have to be in control and tell me what to do instead of just ignoring my posts. Hmm? The old pot-kettle sound familiar? Reading what some of you post here is more fun than flying !

What's really funny is for every hater message I get, I also get 5 or 6 encouragement PMs from others. I watch the view count on this thread every day and there are lots of people interested in what's going on but not complaining or getting their panties in a wad. I guess they can see it's a matter of opinions and they keep theirs to themselves. My parents told me at a young age that if I'm not asked my opinion then don't give it. If I'm asked a question then answer the question and don't personalize it. That if I don't have something good to say then don't say anything. Live and let live is my motto. I love my parents for that.

Last edited by Pilot135pd; 8th Jun 2010 at 20:10. Reason: spelling