PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria(n) Eagle aka Air Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2010, 14:35
Numero Uno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Atedo,

I do completely agree with you that VK is the best airline in Nigeria ad-simplicita. In terms of standard, procedures, processes and more importantly the people's attitude, proficiency and culture (though sadly I hear Pa Jimoh was trying to toy with that).

That said, I do agree that all VK needed was the requisite fund injection that was timely oblige by PJ. Folks, if PJ will let guys just run with this while he sets his targets and await their feedback, i think that might be his best decision yet. I do hope he sees it that way.

VK is still the best employer of persons in this industry. That will never be taken away from them. I see some osmosis taking place in the very near future - some key people that have gone might just return especially for the love they enjoyed while in VK. They will be more than happy to see her saill happily again.

As for the new name, i totally believe Air Nigeria better projects them than the erstwhile Nigerian Eagle. In all, I sincerely wish VK the best of times in the days ahead and if PJ makes good his promises, W3 and AJ had better get their acts right to withstand VK's standard onslaught. Mark my words, IF VK COMMENCES LONG HAUL TODAY, THEY WILL BE FULL FROM THE 10TH DAY AT THE EXPENSE OF BA, VS AND W3