PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Change JAA atpl frozen to Philippines license...
Old 8th Jun 2010, 12:36
XINHUEI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Change JAA atpl frozen to Philippines license...

Hello ,

I have received an email few days ago about one job in Philippines (Manila) , the job consist in :

-----Its a private operation that would be consisting of 2 Hawker 800XP's and 1 Global 5000 for long range operations.
We are currently in negotiation for the Global, but we have one Hawker 800 on ground manila as we speak.
The work schedule is a 3 month on/ 1 month off rotation.
The proposed salary is $XXXX a month, with free 2-bedroom apartment accommodations.
Transportation within the Philipines is also provided.
You would be required to handle work visa cost and procedure.
Can you handle this?
Get back to me. I am most contactable at the below stated number and at my private email: -----

Well , sounds pretty good ! But i am pilot without experience. only 200 Hr. Atpl Frozen. The guy told me on monday about the cost of work VISA on there (about 420USD ) ... Firs step ,i must to send with WESTERN UNION , after that the company will pay me all ... ticket to Philippines , papels to change my ATPL to Philippines license, get TR HAWKER 800 , and then working for a company (i dont know what is the name...) all free for me.

I want to know what is the minimun requierement to change ATPL frozen JAA to Philippines license and in what consist this changes, maybe teoric examn ?and who is your opinion about this JOB ??? fake ? or truth ?

Thanks in advanced