PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Command Wages
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2010, 05:04
PaulDamian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Research ...

As a labour lawyer with an interest in becoming a pilot, I've done lots of research into pay, terms and conditions for pilots (and other industries) in Australia. I'd be more than willing to help with a comparative analysis of terms and conditions with some qualitative and quantitative economic analysis. You'll need to give me more specific instructions on what information you want and how it is to be presented.

My current charge out rate is $330 (inc. GST). I can supply a costs agreement on request and will require a minimum of 15 hours, plus disbursements. Peer or senior review of the document will be charged at the rate of $490 per hour (inc. GST), min 2 hours.

Alternatively, you might find all the relevant industrial insutruments at:
www.fairwork.gov.au - check under industry awards (Pilots Award) and agreements (specific workplace/employer/airline). Most long haul/int operators will have an agreement and there are not many here in Aust.

"Information will not be past outside of involved parties and will not be made public."

So who are the 'involved parties' in the 'legal case' and why won't it be made public??? Most 'legal cases' involve the discovery of evidence and the making of such information public if it is going to be used.
If you are looking for personal information you might want to identify yourself, the parties in the apparent legal dispute and/or the organisation or university that you represent.

Probably only an undergrad, as the post graduate and doctoral students get resources for research assistant... Research..............................

Pauly