PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria(n) Eagle aka Air Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2010, 23:09
skygod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool air nigeria

hey guys,
My conclusion, is you guys are trying to justify jimohs actions to get a bite of the national cake, the 500bn. It really doesnt matter whoes managing what. Jimoh ibrahim was proven, a failure in EAS, with a crash in kano, and Nicon with so many serious incidents that were covered up.
Were all back again to square 1, because were not really honest. I bet u 100% in 2 years there will be no Air Nigeria...My point is the airline is for Nigeria, and i want the best for nigerians, because they deserve nothing less than other countries. Can you compare Emirates with Air NIgeria???? speak up people??.The answer is NO. Its Impossible in 10 years Air Nigeria will be like Emirates, with jimoh Ibrahim. Same oil, same humans, same brains, same airplanes, same market. So whats the problem ???? CORRUPTION. !!! thats my point people be honest with ur selves.
I guess my point is clear, i need not explain, any further because you all know the deal? Dont defent a criminal jimoh, Dapo was much better manager, and Dapo, had some education, and qualifications to back him up.time will tell which way the wind blows!!!!!