PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2010, 23:56
psycho joe

Location: shivering in the cold dark shadow of my own magnificence.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BS ! I have a friend who is a motor mechanic, 30 years old, he owns 3 houses, the one he lives in is debt free, if you can't get ahead on 10K net ( Jet* Capt wage ) a month, you seriously need to visit a fin planner, or earth
Well it's about time some of his compatriots complained vehemently about him being so obviously over compensated. Some Motor Mechanics should go overseas to earn big money, but bitch about poor living conditions, only to return with a wad of cash and undercut your friend; which your friend should graciously accept because that's their right as a fellow Mechanic & your friend had it too good anyway. Your friend could be a member of the union, but said union will pick a fight with itself, p!ss in it's pants, blame your friend & explain that it's not actually a union as much as an order of the odd fellows. Your friend should also be compared to a poorly paid industry, regardless of how tenuous the link. Like Baker's; Do you realise how hard a baker has to work for their dough? How dare your friend try to get ahead. Doesn't he realise that's not the Australian way? I certainly hope that the Government are gouging the hell out of him so that we'll all be better off.

Last edited by psycho joe; 31st May 2010 at 00:09. Reason: is this still an aviation thread? or is it real estate?