PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY Baghdad
Thread: EY Baghdad
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2010, 13:08
Chandler Bing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our bosses don't fly there..... RH stays in his seat. He's already just able to reach LHR on a sunny day thus Baghdad....

But we shouldn't worry, RH has it under control.....
Quote:

"Safety and security is Etihad’s number one priority and all staff, regardless of their specific job, have a role to play in protecting the airline’s customers and assets.

To reinforce this crucially important aspect of our business, all staff except pilots and cabin crew must complete a new online aviation security awareness course.

The course forms part of Etihad’s regulatory requirements and must be completed by August 30, 2010. It then needs to be repeated once every two years.

The course covers threats to civil aviation, aviation law, prohibited articles and security measures on the ground. It aims to ensure a good understanding of safety issues and help staff to understand what being safe really means in practice.

Please complete the online training module as soon as possible to ensure that Etihad’s commitment to safety and security remains at the highest levels possible."

You have to do the course on one of your few OFF days...... while RH my as is laughing with the aussie pig about he screwed up our lives again.....

What's next ?? Kabul layover ???? PEW with a convertible A320 ?

Just checked my own insurance policy, and they answered that war zones such as Irak and Afghanistan were not covered..... I'll call sick, at least the pilots are allowed to do so.... The cabin crews received a memo that reporting sick for Baghdad was not allowed and subject to disciplinary action...... Welcome to the land of freedom and safety & security.

I'll fly there with RH only..... and go AOG...let's see his face.....