PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Susi Air Work Permits
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2010, 13:52
cintamu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is one way of putting it.
for years and years it has always been the same problem for pilots, huge debt, low hours etc etc...
that is why SA is playing with it. Not everyone want to be an airline pilots!
people should be realistic and should stop being naive! or closing their eyes.
do like other pilots keep knocking on doors force your destiny! be proud of yourself!
if you cant work in aviation industry than work somewhere else for a little bit!
the excuse of you have to start somewhere is nice but you have to think where do I want to start?
start in those conditions?? or start in a better situation??
you cant be naive all of your life right? especially when you have 24 or 35 or 42yo...
like you said if you discover that your company never really intended to do any papers, remember the old days at the flying school "no license no flying"(international rule), than be proud leave!

most of them are alcoholic we saw it and you saw it too!
that what happen when beers are cheap and men are bored.
I flew myself with pilots smelling jack daniels early morning its not a news!

polite and respectful maybe face to face but once you back home everybody throws words at them.
SA might not be the sole problem of Indonesian aviation but it is the only company employing 99% of bule pilots and not in the right terms! and everybody knows it! EVERYBODY!!

other countries are corrupted too and corruption comes in many different ways you the only one to judge whether or not it is acceptable.

Indonesia is a wonderful place and we share that idea! it has positive and negative points just like all the other country! thank you GS please share your ideas again.

salam