PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest statement from QR CEO
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 09:49
shazar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things You Must Observe at Albaker

One of the participant here said Qatar Airways CEO needs a psychiatric. I agree with him and I have the evidence from many observations.

When you look at Mr. Albaker's face you would observe he lost all his hair on the front and central regions. Oriental medicine and in old times have an opinion in this regard. When hair fall happen in front and central part due to disorganised eating and drinking habits, (unless due to hereditary diseases like cancer), a variety of symptoms arises. Physically, they are likely to have acute and degenerative diseases like heart, diabetes, etc on long-term. Mentally, there is a tendency to develop schizophrenic conditions, changes of mood, irritability with lack of staidness, patience, generosity, compassion and perseverance.

Also, when you look at Albaker’s mouth, you would observe he has wide mouth with thin upper lip and full lower lip. Normally lips should be equal in size. At Albaher’s case, it shows unbalanced physical and mental constitution: physically, losing the ability of endurance and resistance, often may explodes with strange comments and opinions, and mentally, losing the qualities of self-discipline and perseverance.

All changes happen in the way we look like and behave are based on food consumption. Some people are lavish in protein, some overconsume sweets, some addicted to vegetables and salads, etc. The problem starts when imbalance comes by.

I go could further in my analysis, but I don’t wish to divulge into further scientific work. I linked findings of psychometric and personality assessment against facial and body structure for many candidates and found there is strong relationship - the index was the food system. There are many things you can find out when you examine Albaker’s face but better to stop here.

I read many news clippings about Albaker and he reminds me of Lebanese figure - Waleed Junbalat. Mr. Albaker seems unpredictable; often says things that are professionally and socially unacceptable, though he assumes a very responsible and sensitive position. He should behave in a model-manner that represents the organisation, ethics and values of Qatar airways.

My question, did Mr. Albaker undergo personality and psychometric assessment before his appointment? When a senior executive says smut things, he does not fit to be even a door man for a company. He should be under accountability and brought for a disciplinary investigation. By end of the day, discipline in behaviour is very much demanded for running a commercial organisation. A person who is disorganised in the way he behaves and speaks is likely to be disorganised in the way he manages a Company, with very much chances to cause a surprising problem. This are many companies collapsed in the Gulf region like Agility (warehousing company) and Gulf Bank in Kuwait where the CEOs were known for misbehaving socially in corporate environments.