PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2011 recruitment
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2010, 03:53
xuejiesandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys, all this adds up to very interesting reading...you all are quite right about not having any guarantee. As far as P2F goes, about an year back I used to be very jealous of those who could afford to pay for a rating, as I slogged 6 years to have enough money for my Commercial License. Got an instructor license & while instructing built network. Eventually, I found someone who funded me a turbine rating. But, it doesn't finish here...
Now, I'm waiting from last 3-4 months to get flying as the company I am associated with has no operation at the moment.

I think what if I paid for all this, I would have been in a very bad situation. At the moment at least I can reassure myself, but in case of self-sponsored type rating...man that would have been a disaster. And, to all those P2F wanna be's, if company pays; they have an obligation to get the return out of you, if you pay you're just a responsibility; which can be whisked away as & when required, citing insurance or economical reasons.....
I say do it, if someone is promising you a contract & you've money to forget, but if you pledging your house, man!!!! I will pray for you!!!!