PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Man fires at helicopter (or .... Welcome to "RotorBlast". Do not enter if .... etc)
Old 21st Jul 2002, 16:50
SASless

Received 560 Likes on 229 Posts
Crab....

The next time you encounter a home invader in the wee hours of the morrning and he is carrying a knife....and all you have is the wife's best friend in yer grubby mitts....tell me about the wisdom of having your trusty gat ready for use. As the violent crime rates increase in the UK, more of the good, ordinary, law abiding people are going to suffer physical loss, injury and death due to being unarmed, unprotected, and legally defenseless due to a system of laws that still consider the state(crown) to be the victim and not the citizen that suffers the loss.

As to us invading Afghanistan....I think that is what your remark intends....in time we will depart and take our troops home without any effort to takeover and occupy that country except for as long enough to root out the infrastructure that trained and supported those that attacked us and continue to intend our citizens great harm.

By the way, which pub you frequent....how many times do you have to get punched on the snot locker before you stand up and swing back? What is there to think about....you have just been assaulted! Is it once, twice, three times....or do I get to fairly well wear you out before you decide to defend yourself? At sometime ....deep down within your being....you will get tired of me thumping you and you will start swinging.....this applies to the home invasions, armed robberies, car snatching, and other violent crimes that are becoming more frequent in the UK. Why, even the Coppers are beginning to carry firearms.....they had to face a few recalcitrant fellows with machetes to learn that lesson. It is a damn shame the Police Officer lost his arms in the attack but at least the others now have some sort of backup. In time, you will see all the Police armed.....sad a commentary as it is. And that is despite the strictest gun laws in the world too .