PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AN management rorts still going on.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2002, 10:11
Andu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If this AN manager can convince the two Marks that it’s cheaper to endorse him on the 76 than hiring one of the squillion endorsed ex-AN 76 pilots currently out of work, I’ve got this bridge I’d like to sell them… One owner, good returns, prime position, harbour views…. You know the one…

Seriously though, if this story is true, it illustrates very clearly what a lot of ex-AN people have been saying for some time now – Mark/Mark have been spending the AN money like two drunken sailors on shore leave for the first time in a very long while.

Unfortunately, that particular analogy can be extended to include what they’re doing to the ex-AN people as well, something very similar to what drunken sailors spend a lot of their money on.

In closing, I’d love to know who this AN manager angling for a 76 endorsement is – that would make the story even more interesting. How many are they continuing to pay on retainer (reducing even further the money to be paid to the hapless ex-staff)? The list should (hopefully) be rather small. He’s not yet another Mark, is he? (Thought he had one already.)