PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air China – the signing of a framework agreement to establish a jointly owned cargo a
Old 3rd May 2010, 23:14
Captain Falcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been contracted with wasinc for some time now and I think people are very confused about what wasinc has done or not done as stated in many posts. I have found them to be very helpful in many of the areas dealing with the Chinese (pay, scheduling, etc). I have worked for many different agencies and I have never been supported more. I feel that if wasinc was not here at Shenzhen that things would be a lot worse.

Granted, things are different in China but thats China...Not wasinc . Of all the leasing companies out there including Rishworth, Parc, and FRI (Shenzhen)... you pretty much have no support. Why else would Shenzhen pilots call wasinc instead of their own leasing companies when issues arise? They have gone out of their way to help all the FRI and Brazilian pilots as they are left to fend for themselves. I realize that this is an open forum where anyone can say anything but I think its only fair to point out that if you are going to work in China, you want to make sure you have a good agent. I would pick wasinc again if given the choice.

I don't know if fly_fly works for wasinc but it seems that some of the facts are missing from his viewpoint. The leasing agent has no control over if you move one airline to another. Its the airline that controls your Chines ATP and that is true for any airline in China.