PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2010, 00:36
karlee alpha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Quote from mooncrest) I'm at a loss to see what, if anything, Bridgepoint have done to enhance LBA since they bought the place. Apart from building yet another long stay car park a mile from the terminal I haven't seen any changes.

I'n beginning to agree with those folk who say that the wrong company bought LBA. Sadly, I fear there will be little significant investment before Bridgepoint decide to do a runner. We'd probably be close to getting a brand new terminal now instead of the fudge that is the latest attempt to do up the existing one. Incidentally, when is this going to happen ? Just wish they'd taken a leaf out of BHX's book circa 1984 and started again when it was obvious the old terminal couldn't be expanded or improved any more. But no.

Amazing how an indeterminate amount of bg about behind the scenes results in a vast amount of nowt front of house.

I have to agree with Mooncrest, Leeds city council screwed the airport by going for the highest bidder and not for the good of the city of Leeds, the sooner this bunch of jokers go and a proper company can come in the better

Last edited by karlee alpha; 3rd May 2010 at 00:49.