PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyWest A320
Thread: SkyWest A320
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2010, 23:35
evilc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clearly you're a lover not a fighter Trev, gotta respect that .... but the silence is defening from the west now, so I just gotta get the jungle drums going again ......

Thought I'd wait for a few weeks to see if any of the boys would take on the bet, but here we are just one month away from the date they reckon their A320 will be up and running and still no takers ???

The jungle drums I've been hearing indicate that it may just be because DJ seem to have been confirmed as operating Cloudbreak for XR. Not sure why that would occur if they are so close to launching the 320 ??

The drums and smoke signals also seem to be indicating that the entire FMG aviation tender may just be opened up to bids from all comers very soon. Hope that doesn't add too much commercial pressure to the 320 project team. Nothing worse than commercial pressure when you're under the pump.

Anyhoo... still happy to hear from the XR boys on what they are offering if FNP is not up and running in June. I hope it is, for the sake of their crew(they have waited long enough - through many management promises). However, given they (and I'm guessing that it is their management, not their fine pilot group, that are the "they" of which I speak) have given me such a hammering for even suggesting that this may not happen I would have thought there would be a rush to take on a bet .