PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Virgin cover up in it's infancy
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2002, 13:13
shakespeare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AN LAME. I was not considering safety when I posted. I was more concerned with all the brain dead vitriol directed at Virgin and at times Qantas.

If I had a safety issue I would post it (if I thought necessary) so others could gain some benefit from my experience. It would be impartial and not in any way aportioning blame or casting aspersions as to who did what. WHAT ON EARTH DOES THAT ACHIEVE? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

A great deal can be learnt from the experiences of others. Correctly reported and scripted they are very beneficial. What is not beneficial is how some Australians on these threads resort to some of the most neolithic scribings known to man.

Rumours are great and in the right context are fine. When they resort to directing volumes of verbal diarrhoea at companies or individuals without base or foundation, and generally from an outdated uneducated source, they quite simply don't belong.

We all try to do our jobs as PROFESSIONALS, however from time to time ALL OVER THE WORLD, things do not go according to plan. Big deal. Most choose just to get on with the job. A pity we can not adopt some of that philosophy down here where some pilots think they know it all!