PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2010, 12:47
xuejiesandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pilotara

I respect the amount of effort & hard work you've done to build brick by brick..but please understand this..we Indians are not anyway less keen to work (of course with a few exceptions, that I'm quite sure would be available even in your demography)...

I have an Instructor rating..I would like to work & build hours..but where??? USA?? Australia?? Europe???...I said I'm an expat..I'm trying to work wherever I can...I'm not sitting home & waiting for Expats to move, so that all FOs can move to left & place can be vacant for me (It made me feel good though for a moment there )...I know that can't happen till I, myself have enough slogging...

Trust me!! no one here at least me of all ain't denying the importance of hard work...but please consider the situation..you (I dont mean you in person) wake up a day buy an air ticket show up on immigration & end-up getting three months inside a country...how about me??? I have to find supporting documents, show hotel reservations, invitation letters, bank account details..& a return ticket...then I get one month touring permit. which screams NO EMPLOYMENT...how do I work?? I would love to have 3000 hours before applying for anything more than 10 seater...but where do I get those 3000 hours???

I totally buy your & everyone advocating expats point...I would love them to sit left..but please lemme go to your places & gain some GA hours....If not than I'll shout, crib...whatever it takes to put bread on my table....