PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monday Pay Talks Deadline.......
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2002, 09:17
Expeditedescent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SATCO.......

Bloody hell.......what was the point of that.......hit a few raw nerves eh????

Jeez, you make many assumptions, none of which are true, and have launched a pretty pathetic personal attack.

So you think that Union have no issues on communication then?

Prospect always get out information to its members in a timely and efficient manner?

For your information, provided your feeble mind can cope, I am a valid TC ATCO who has done plenty in the "Real World".......BTW what do you define as that?
Do you not live in the Real World?..............from your post looks like you spend more time up your own backside than interacting with "Real" people..............

Idiots like you frankly have no place in a team job.....and, as you got personal, I suspect you are:

An old git who believes nobody has a right to an opinion if it does not match your own........that healthy debate is a bad thing......that the union is above criticsism......anyone younger than you is of no use to anyone......and that everyone around you has to do things the way you want it done.

Get real, grow up and get the hint this is a place for EVERYONE to discuss their views and opinions..............resorting to an unprovoked personal attack in the way you did shows that while I may be younger than you, it is you who are acting like a child.

Oh, one final piece of info for you......as of this year I will be involved in the Union, and yes I will be pushing for change from the inside..........Happy now!

And why is there still no official word from the Union on yesterday's offer?

PS: Scott we do have such a site......it has not been updated since 24th May.......