PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA Expat Phase-Out
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2010, 03:42
xuejiesandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why don't they make it all open...a pilot should be able to get work anywhere...as pilotara says European & Americans are better than us then just make it open so Indians can go & learn the HARD WAY...by finding small work...in the field..I don't wanna upset anyone..I agree you guys might have more experience as compare to some Indian pilots...but fact is they never had the oppertunity.

People here also have a right to fulfill their wishes or at least to work for it...GA is non-existent...so what must an Indian newbie do??? wait till he's old enough to let his medical expires..because as I see GORAs can go work wherever they please so in the end with more experience but Indians can't seem to find work anywhere...people prefer to kill their ambitions before the snakes...

Now till the time..it doesn't happen I guess you'll find complains & also repulsion to a certain extent. I'm an Expat..working outside..& I tell you every time I'm told to get a visa even to go & find work...it pains..& for Americans, Europeans its just go...dish out CVs & find work...am I not human enough to even get a chance to try???