PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can anyone help with this domain issue?
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2010, 10:30
mixture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alisoncc,

Just to point out, I am not the perosn with the issue, the original poster, "helimutt" is.

I do know the difference between ISP, Domain Name Registrar etc. etc., however whatever the case, see the following from "helimutt"'s original post :

the lad called me back after i had left him a nice message and said that it had nothing to do with him but he had done a bit of fat finding and said it was the old/original provider that had "turned" things off and that the MD wanted £75 in cold hard cash to put it back on
so! contacted 123.com as they were the ones who i bought the domai off and they said that i own the site but that a mr X (whose address is the old provider) had to give me permision to get MY domain name back in my hands

As I said. It looks like "helimutt" has a few issues to resolve with various people. This is more than just getting a login to change some DNS records on someone's control panel. Infact by the sounds of things, his name isn't even on the records, so he wouldn't have any legal means to change DNS records.

I'm going to leave this thread in peace now..... "helimutt", all yours... good luck geting the issue sorted !