PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2011 recruitment
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2010, 01:26
VNA Lotus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PIlot positive.
thanks very much for your reply!
you I was quite depressed but now I am better. Up and down, that is normal....
I need to have positive thoughts and attitude. Quite tough nowadays but I need it.

you know I am so stressed sometimes, I try to find so many ways :

how much money for that ? a backgroup carreer, as a flight dispatcher ? how much ? where ? when ? or maybe as a cabin crew ? but how to justify with my Cv (pilot) ? or maybe I go back to the university ? a degree ? but for what ? which subject ?
or maybe a type rating ? which one ? jet or turboprop ? and if it does not work ? No I can't....
which country ? maybe I take my bags and go another country ? Canada ? But I need to do the CAA course.... or USA ? no I can't, I do not have the Green card for working....

well so many questions.... that sometimes I get depressed and have headaches...really. Very tired and tensed too.

sometime I want to change right away a job and forget about aviation. But the passion comes back....

negative thoughts. We need to avoid it.

tomorrow's sunday, I'll see my family. I'll forget about aviation for at least one day to breath. Keep going guys. It is not easy but life is a long struggle. And as Pilot Positive said, we will have a lot of stories to share, with a smile of course...