PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sad end to the RNZAF
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2002, 02:03
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a tragedy. A very competent and professional group of military aviators become victims of a self rightous, morally corrupt, lying politician - sounds all too familiar. Lets not lose the track here, it doesn't matter a diddley squat whether she is female. Her actions in life and her habits condemn her. I have to remind criticalmass of the very many extremely good female politicians, some of whom could be classed as statespeople on the worlds stage. Lets not get locked into the Winnies and Hellens (sic) of the game. Remember Bill? Or perhaps that little Ozzie battler (lol) -actually liar and thief- Bob and his good mate Cheating. Oops nearly forgot nifty Nev. We blokes have little to boast about in the political arena. My sympathies to the RNZAF I have spent many a good hour in the air with them and many a good hour in post flight discussion liberally lubricated of course. Who cares who wins the cup it was an outstanding game played by two outstandingly courageous teams. Bring on the next game.