PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2010, 14:48
cpt777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YV757
Yes just be yourself, the fact that you're called in; you only need to NOT make a fool of yourself.

FLYJET123
Sorry can't really answer that one. IMHO, everyone has to start somewhere. Since you decide to try with minimum requirement, there's no reason for them to treat you any differently when it comes to recruitment. But of course, if they have many other choices of guys with excess of 10K PIC on widebody; you can imagine who they will pick when all being equal or similar.

relv3
You probably would want a more detailed explanation, but thought I should say that if you reckon that you may have some form of medical condition that stands out glaringly; I mean either by endorsement restriction in your licence issuing authority or medical history, I strongly advise the mental preparation of NOT making it here. They are VERY thorough. Just have a search and you'll see how much hoops and loops guys had to go through.
On the other hand, if you're just looking for some "short-cuts", there's really no need. Just take it easy and get plenty of rest, the best advice I can offer..